5 children taken to Victoria hospital after eating THC gummies

1 year ago 135

Five children were sent to Victoria General Hospital aft ingesting THC gummies connected Friday.

Victoria constabulary said the children, each nether the property of 10, were astatine a barbecue erstwhile parents noticed they were behaving oddly.

 Fifth graders accidentally devour   weed gummies' 1:36 ‘I started getting truly dizzy’: Fifth graders accidentally devour weed gummies

‘I started getting truly dizzy’: Fifth graders accidentally devour weed gummies – Jan 22, 2018

The parents questioned the children, who said they had eaten candy they recovered portion playing successful a room.

Trending Stories

Story continues beneath advertisement

The packaging of the THC gummies intimately resembled a fashionable marque of candy.

The children were taken to infirmary and aboriginal released. No foul play is suspected.

Police said the incidental is simply a reminder that users should support specified edibles, which tin lucifer non-cannabis products, retired of the scope of children.

Police said nary foul play is suspected and nary charges are anticipated.

© 2021 Global News, a part of Corus Entertainment Inc.

Read Entire Article