Posted July 17, 2021 11:42 am
A paramedics spokesperson told Global News they were called to the country connected Laddie Crescent, successful the country of Goreway Drive and Derry Road, astatine 7:38 a.m.
The spokesperson said determination were 12 radical wrong the affected residence, 7 of whom were transported to hospital.
They were reported to person suffered fume inhalation and were successful non-life-threatening condition.
A occurrence researcher was seen successful the home’s burned-out store Saturday morning.
Peel Regional Police assisted with roadworthy closures successful the area.
Story continues beneath advertisement
Further accusation regarding the occurrence wasn’t instantly available.
© 2021 Global News, a part of Corus Entertainment Inc.