Representative Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) was criticized by societal media users aft helium accused Democrats of putting the needs of “illegals” supra those of American citizens.
“Why does it look similar Democrats enactment amerciable immigrants archetypal and American citizens last?” helium asked earlier this morning.
Why does it look similar Democrats enactment amerciable immigrants archetypal and American citizens last?
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) August 4, 2021
It’s worthy noting that Jordan has a agelong past of moving against the American public. He:
- sought to discredit investigations into Russian interference successful the 2016 election
- backed lawsuits that sought to crook implicit President Joe Biden’s triumph and has supported conspiracy theories alleging that the predetermination was fraudulent
- did not ballot to certify the Electoral College results
- promoted conspiracies astir the origins of Covid-19 and has mostly pushed backmost against restrictions adjacent arsenic the pandemic worsens
- has backed his enactment connected votes against healthcare and raising the minimum wage
Because you screaming that they do.
So nary 1 notices you're putting billionaires archetypal and moving families last.
— Jeff Sites for Congress (@Sites4Congress) August 4, 2021
You should truly reevaluate that statement!! We each cognize who is ever voting AGAINST thing that helps the American people! Healthcare, Childtax credit, higher minimum wage, etc. etc. 🙄
— SilG (@SilviaG19343492) August 4, 2021
Why is it Republican's enactment the American radical past and the apical 1 percent first?
— Brenda Lee 😷 (@BrendaLeeNY) August 4, 2021
Why does it look similar jim jordan enactment amerciable insurrectionist archetypal and American law-obeying citizens last?
— brksa (@Brksandi) August 4, 2021
Why didn't Jim Jordan enactment the Ohio State athletes archetypal erstwhile they begged him for protection? Now Jordan pretends to care? Really? The GOP "mouth piece" lone attraction erstwhile it advances his ain idiosyncratic interests. https://t.co/pQF1WMMGmg
— Richard Shearer (@Richard62516871) August 4, 2021
Jordan was featured successful a caller Lincoln Project advertisement alongside Representatives Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.). The advertisement features clips from Jordan’s interrogation with Fox News during which helium admits helium speaks to erstwhile President Donald Trump “all the time,” including connected January 6, the time insurrectionists attacked the United States Capitol successful a bid to overturn the predetermination results.
Alan is simply a writer, editor, and quality junkie based successful New York.