Westworld is an American science fiction-thriller media franchise that began with the 1973 film Westworld, written and directed by Michael Crichton. The film depicts a technologically advanced Wild-West-themed amusement... Wikipedia
- Creator: Michael Crichton
- Original work: Westworld (1973)
- Owner: Warner Bros. Entertainment (Warner Bros. Discovery), except for Futureworld owned by MGM.
- Films: Westworld (1973), Futureworld (1976)
- Television series: Beyond Westworld (1980), Westworld (2016–present)
- Video games: Westworld 2000 (1996), Westworld Awakening (2019)
- Data source: DuckDuckGo